Experience the finest wine
This winery produces Grande Polaire, a premium Japanese wine that is a signature of Sapporo Breweries and is brewed in the birthplace of Japanese wine production.
Koshu City, Yamanashi Prefecture
- The consumption of alcohol by those under twenty years of age is prohibited by the Minor Drinking Prohibition Act.
- You may be asked to present a proof of ID in order to verify your age.
- Note that if we discover a minor consuming alcohol, or a chaperone who tacitly allowed a minor to consume alcohol, we will report it to the authorities.
- If you are a driver or designated driver (includes bicycles, motorcycles, and automobiles) or pregnant or breastfeeding, you may select from a non-alcoholic beer or a soft drink. Driving under the influence of alcohol is prohibited by law.
Open tour (free of charge)
Winery tour (fees apply)
Tastings (fees apply)
The wine shop offers unique tastings to our guests.
- Tastings (fees apply) and the wine shop remain in regular operation even on days when the tours are closed.
- Because space is limited, we cannot accept parties of ten or more people for tastings.
Hours: 10:00 AM-4:30 PM (registration closes at 3:30 PM)
We stock a wide range of wines, such as the Grande Polaire range and others, as well as wine openers, sommelier knives, and other tools.
Note that tastings (fees apply) and the wine shop remain in regular operation even on days when the tours are closed.
Transit directions and business hours
- 577 Watazuka, Katsunuma-cho, Koshu, Yamanashi Prefecture, 409-1305
- Telephone: 0553-44-2345
Please verify that you are dialing the correct number.
Note that telephone support is offered in Japanese only.
- Hours 10:00 AM-4:30 PM (excluding lunch break)
- Wednesdays, year-end/New Year, irregular closings
10 minutes by taxi from Yamanashi Station on the JR Chuo Main Line
Reaching us by car
10 minutes from the Katsunuma Interchange off the Chuo Expressway
15 minutes from central Isawa Onsen
Passenger vehicles: 30 spaces